az | en | ru

About

Unitech is a limited liability company, the full name is Universal Technics. Both names are registered. It is in the market from 1993 – and is the first private company in Azerbaijan in trading of consumer electronics and home appliances. Prior to 1998 was active under different other names.

During these 23 years of its activity, it gained the trust of a large part of buyers. The distinguishing features of the company are – an exact and very high competent service, always lower prices than the competitors’. In Unitech are well awared that the client once deceived will be lost forever, so the company tries to sell the highest quality products. Unitech brings 90% of its products directly from manufacturers. The remaining 10% comes from large multi-brand distributors.

Thus, today Unitech is an exclusive distributor for the most trusted german brand Miele which is considered worlds’ number 1 in home appliances quality-wise.

Unitech - one of the 3 official distributors of the world number 1 electronics brand Sony; for a long time, being the sole distributor of the best-selling german brand in Europe Bosch Unitech has made a great contribution to its popularization in the country and today it continues as one of 3 distributors. Unitech is also the official distributor of Fujitsu labeled air conditioners produced by the global giant Fujitsu-General.

We invite you in our stores!

We are also open to any complaints and suggestions. Here you can write a letter to the Managing Director Aykhan Mammadov directly, who is sure to take into account your wishes.

* All fields require completion
The massage equipment of the brand Isukoshi

The massage equipment of the brand Isukoshi

We received in April 2 types of massage equipment of the brand Isukoshi. One of them is a pillow that works both from the mains and from the internal battery. Price is 337 AZN. Its uniqueness lies in the fact that you can use it everywhere, in any room, on a sofa, chair, putting it behind your back, putting it under any part of your body.
The second - is a cape on an armchair which works from mains. Price is 437 AZN. Its advantage from massage chairs is in its mobility, you can lay a cloak on any chair and armchair in the house, and secondly - the price is much lower than the prices for massage armchairs.
We invite you to test them in our store "Sony Center".
Bagless Miele vacuum cleaner with the parquet brush Blizzard CX1 Parquet Power Line SKCR3

Bagless Miele vacuum cleaner with the parquet brush Blizzard CX1 Parquet Power Line SKCR3

We just and for the first time received bagless Miele vacuum cleaner with the parquet brush Blizzard CX1 Parquet Power Line SKCR3. It uses Vortex technology, in which large dust particles accumulate in a transparent container inside the vacuum cleaner, and fine dust settles in a special filter compartment. Therefore only at Miele at clearing of the container the dust practically does not get in air.
Price is 1168 azn. Warranty as always 3 years.
"Miele - anything else is a compromise."

Delivery and Installation
Delivery of goods within Baku as well as their installation is FREE...

Credit Terms
In our stores goods can be purchased on credit for a period of 3 to 24 months. The amount of the purchase should not exceed 6000 manats. In the case of buying on credit for 1 year, in fact the goods cost the customer 125.8 % of his price in cash, that is overpayment amounts to approximately 2% per month. A prepayment is not required.